THE TOP TEN BENEFITS OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL
الجهاز به 600,000 ومضه وعليه ضمان لسنة والتوصيل خلال ست ايام ويعمل على جميع أماكن الجسم ولديه خمس درجات حسب نوعية الشعر والبشرة ونتائجه ومضمونة ولا يعمل على الشعر الأبيض أو البشرة السوداء جدا. وهو مضمون لمدة سنة لانه من نوعية براون الأصلي
- Lower lifetime cost compared with waxing and other methods. Laser Hair Removal will cost you far less in the long-term than repeated waxing, or even shaving. Most patents require 4-6 sessions to successfully address the hair in its growth cycle, and once this has been achieved, regrowth is minimal. Any returning hairs are paler, finer and far fewer in number, so Laser Hair Removal is a good long-term investment.
- Convenience of a few treatments giving long lasting results. Clients will only need a top-up session after their initial course of treatment to further eradicate unwanted hair-and in many cases, hair doesn’t grow back at all. The number of initial sessions will depend on the client; everyone’s skin is different.
- None of the pain or discomfort associated with waxing or threading. The feeling of the laser on your skin is like a fast, hot snap; then the laser moves on, so it’s not very painful. It’s certainly infinitely less painful than having your hairs ripped out by the roots with waxing-particularly in sensitive areas like the bikini line. Ouch!
- Freedom to wear what you like, when you like. No more last minute desperate, bloody shaves before a night out. You can relax when wearing sleeveless tops without worrying if it looks like you’re smuggling a yeti under your arms. Same goes for bikinis. You can wear skirts without wielding the razor on the way out the door.
- Increased confidence. Good grooming will always make you feel better about the way you look, and never having to worry about horrid stubble or five o’clock shadow in the wrong places will make you feel like a million bucks.
- Not having to remove hair on a regular basis means more ‘you’ time. You’d be amazed the amount of time people spend divesting themselves of unwanted hair. Not having to do it anymore means you can concentrate on other things, like writing the great novel or catching up on your correspondence. Or, y’know, painting your toenails.
- Hair free, carefree Holidays. Laser Hair Removal is a Godsend on hot holidays, as you can relax and know you look good. A word of advice-get your laser hair treatment done well in advance of exposing your skin to the sun.
- Smooth, toned skin. Laser Hair Removal leaves the skin very silky and soft, improving its appearance and flattering muscle tone.
- Reliable method of Hair Removal for Excess Hair. Laser is a relief to people who have cosmetically distressing amounts of unwanted hair, like women with polycystic ovary problems; those with hormonal imbalances, or men with unsightly back hair. If your problem is chronic, constant treatment can be exhausting; laser removal gives long lasting results.
Results Are Often Permanent. No clinic should tell a client that laser hair removal is permanent, as it really depends on the patient and their subjective response. It is often the case, though, that hair may not grow back at all after you have a couple of courses of treatment.